1. SaleSpot Menu: When running, the SaleSpot Menu can be accessed from the System Tray on Windows and the Menu Bar on Mac.
2. SaleSpot App: Click "Launch SaleSpot" in the SaleSpot Menu (1) to start the SaleSpot App.
3. Talk Ratio: The percent of time you have talked during the meeting.
4. Add Participant Button: Click this button to select participants for SaleSpot to monitor. Once clicked, the button will turn red to indicate SaleSpot is in "Spotting Mode." Click the faces of the participants on your screen that you want SaleSpot to monitor. Once all participants are selected, click the Add Participant Button again to end Spotting Mode.
5. Participant Details Window: Once a participant is added, their picture and sentiment information will appear in a Participant Detail Window.
Note: SaleSpot currently only monitors positive emotions. The current sentiment score shows how positive the participant's sentiment is in that moment. In upcoming versions, the sentiment score will incorporate a broad spectrum of positive and negative sentiment and will indicate how sentiment is trending for the overall meeting.
Setup Instructions If you are installing SaleSpot on a Windows 10 computer, you may get a message stating: "Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognizable app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk." InstallingSaleSpot will not put your computer at risk. You can safely ignore this message and continue with your installation: 1. Select the More Info link. 2. Click the Run anyway button.
Click here to find out if you have Intel or Apple Silicon.